Thursday, October 06, 2005

Two Day Trial

I am starting a two day trial tomorrow that will start on Friday and finish on Monday. The trial should be good fun as there are four people involved in the case, and one has pleaded guilty to robbery - this is the same offence that my Clients are charged with. I will probably run a cut throat defence blaming the person who has already pleaded guilty. I say I will 'probably' run a cut throat defence as my Clients have simply not provided any instructions since they left the Police Station. Despite repeated letters and phone calls I have got no instructions other than what was said in the Police interview.

Without detailed instructions I am going to have to get my instructions before the trial starts - I am certainly in for a busy few days!

1 comment:

Best Coffee Makers said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.